About This Blog

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm not on board with the whole ebook thing. I enjoy books in all their formats. But there is nothing quite like a bookstore with its neatly arranged shelves of books and artfully created displays of new arrivals, best sellers, and suggested reading. I especially enjoy discovering small, independent bookstores and have made it my mission to visit and report back on as many of these gems as I can. That is my focus, but there is really nothing that is off limits as long as it is about books or reading. Hope you enjoy my blog and come back often.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I scream. You scream.

Books and ice cream, I can't think of a better combination. In case you missed it, last month was National Ice Cream month. Now, I love ice cream nearly as much as I love books, so I found these book-inspired ice cream flavors particularly appealing. See what you think. What book-inspired flavors can you think of?

My ideas? How about the Dickens classic, Grape Expectations or the Dostoyevsky favorite, Cream and Peppermint.

Thanks to my son Culver for sharing this.

Click here for more Book Flavors.

No comments: