About This Blog

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm not on board with the whole ebook thing. I enjoy books in all their formats. But there is nothing quite like a bookstore with its neatly arranged shelves of books and artfully created displays of new arrivals, best sellers, and suggested reading. I especially enjoy discovering small, independent bookstores and have made it my mission to visit and report back on as many of these gems as I can. That is my focus, but there is really nothing that is off limits as long as it is about books or reading. Hope you enjoy my blog and come back often.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

World Book Night



The 2014 book list is out. You may remember that I participated in World Book Night last year. (See WBN) I enjoyed it so much that I intend to apply to be a book giver again in 2014. Interested? You can find out all about it and apply to be a giver at http://www.us.worldbooknight.org.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Thanks for sharing this. This sounds like the best thing ever, I can't wait to apply and hopefully be a book giver!

M Redd said...

Happy to hear it. Good luck!!