About This Blog

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm not on board with the whole ebook thing. I enjoy books in all their formats. But there is nothing quite like a bookstore with its neatly arranged shelves of books and artfully created displays of new arrivals, best sellers, and suggested reading. I especially enjoy discovering small, independent bookstores and have made it my mission to visit and report back on as many of these gems as I can. That is my focus, but there is really nothing that is off limits as long as it is about books or reading. Hope you enjoy my blog and come back often.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Preview

Last month I had the privilege of meeting book artisan, Chad Pastotnik, and touring his studio in northern Michigan. A post about my adventure is coming soon. He was the subject of an episode of the American Public Television series, A Craftsman's Legacy. Here's a trailer for that episode:


No comments: